Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Today i bought a HP Officejet Pro 6830e printer. I have

Customer Question

Today i bought a HP Officejet Pro 6830e printer. I have installed the printer and it appears to be ready to work. I however cannot connect the printer to my laptop via wireless.
I was on line a short while ago and had to go due to phone call
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try setting up wireless on your printer by following the instructions in the link below. Go to the link, select your operating system and follow the instructions.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-6830-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5390307/model/5390308/document/c04266365/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just cannot get the printer connected to the laptop.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Do you have a printer USB cable with you?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7
No I do not have a usb cable.
yes you can access my computer if you think this would assist
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the link below, click Start Full version, it's free. It will download Teamviewer. Download and install Teamviewer.

https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx

After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID###-##-####password *****
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please click on Trustworthy on your Teamviewer window.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

On your Teamviewer window, you will get a dialog box with an option Trustworty. Please click on that, so that I can access your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot connect to your computer, becuase you are rejecting the incoming connection on teamviewer. Please click on Trustworthy on your Teamviewer window, whe you get the option.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot access your computer, because you have closed Teamviewer application on your computer. Please try the instructions from the link I have given in order to try setting up the wireless.

Thank you.

S H E F I N