Let me provide written instructions for fixing this issue, so you can try later when you have time. If needed, I can also connect remotely to your computer and do these steps for you.
- Open Control Panel
(Note: To open Control Panel, type control panel at the Start screen mode, then click on Control Panel, or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK.)
- Then open Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers.
- Then there, right-click on the Epson item there, and remove it for now and confirm.
- Click on the option Add a printer at the top, then it should detect your Epson wireless printer, then add it.
- Then check printing.
- If it does not show your Epson wireless printer in the Add a printer option, then do the following first:
- Move your mouse to the top right corner of the computer's screen, then the Charm bar should open (or another way: Press at the same time the two keys Windows and I on the keyboard, then the Charm bar should open
, then click on Change PC settings at the bottom
, then click on Network option on the left
, then click on Connections on the left
, then click on the Connected item on the right
, then turn on the option Find devices and content
, then open Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, then click on Add a printer option at the top, then it should detect your Epson wireless printer now, then add it, then check printing.
- If that still does not work, please try the following:
- Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features, and uninstall all the Epson program(s) there.
- Restart the computer if prompted.
- Go to the Epson website below:
- Then there, download and install the item Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
- When prompted during installation, make sure to select the wireless network option.
- Check printing.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.