John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a mx922 and changed the large black ink cartridge.

Customer Question

I have a mx922 and changed the large black ink cartridge. Now I can't get it to work and an error message c000 keeps coming up
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with you Canon pixma printer.

This error indicates that an internal error has occurred which may be resolved by resetting the printer. Please follow these steps for isolating and resetting the printer:

1. Open the printer's front cover, and then open and close the print head lock lever (do not remove the print head).

2. Make sure all ink tanks are seated properly.

3. Make sure all packing materials have been removed.

4. Make sure no paper is jammed in the printer.

5. Disconnect the printer cable from the printer.

6. Close the front cover and turn the printer off.

7. Unplug the printer from the power source, and then plug it back in after five minutes.

8. Power on the printer.

If the error returns, the printer will require service options. Please contact a technical support representative who can provide you with your service options. They can be reached by calling 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 10AM and 10PM EST, Monday through Friday.