Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Galaxy s 10.5 cannot print to Hp mfp m277 dw have tried /

Customer Question

Galaxy s 10.5 cannot print to Hp mfp m277 dw have tried / downloaded hp and samsung print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Could you please try setting up HP wireless Direct by following the instructions in the link below?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Color-LaserJet-MFP-M277-series/7089945/model/7089949/document/c04090221

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Printer is on network and get error message so cannot set it up
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the link below, click and expand Print from an Android smartphone or tablet. Follow the instructions.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Color-LaserJet-MFP-M277-series/7089945/model/7089949/document/c04708580/

Thank you.

S H E F I N