Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

What's the work flow 11x14 and above prints from lightroom

Customer Question

What's the work flow for printing 11x14 and above prints from lightroom on Canon Pro10 printers
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

All you should have to do is make sure that the size of the canvas in light room is 11 x 14 and that when you go to file print from the file menu that you select the correct paper size and type from the printers paper menu which is under the medial paper tab. The key in that is to go to the file and then print menu and not just use the print icon which will use default print settings. You need the opportunity to select the specific paper size. You have also mentioned 13 x 19 and I'm not sure how that fits in here but if you can let me know I will try to help you with that as well.