John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Customer # 200147E, We were speaking to a technician

Customer Question

Customer # ***** We were speaking to a technician yesterday and the call was dropped. We were making some progress. Currently our printer has a right red light on and does not print labels.
We have a Datamax-O'neill E-Class Mark III printer. We have had the printer for 2.5 years. When we called over 10 days ago the technician we spoke to said the problem was probably a print head. We installed a new print head PHD-20-2267-01 yesterday. The printer did print 5 labels with one label blank in between and the printing was not within the single label configuration. In order to print we hold down the red arrow button until the light goes green. The machine after printing 1 or 2 labels goes back to the red right light. Does the printer need to be rebooted?
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am Tech Michael, yes the very first thing to try is a re boot.

May I have the full model # ***** your printer?

Thanks

Tech Michael