Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I put in a new toner cartridge and it makes noise but

Customer Question
doesn't print ?...
I put in a new toner cartridge and it makes noise but doesn't print ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
10/17/2015
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete make and model of the printer, please?
Are you using genuine cartridges or generic/refilled ones?
Is it trying to print, but outputs a blank page?

It just started to work. thank you for your efforts. I don't think I should be charged. Whatever is fairBob

Thank you for the update, Bob. I'm glad to hear it is working for you.

Regarding the charge: I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services.

I have no control over or access to any billing or account related issues.

If you wish to credit me for my attempt to help, you may do so with a positive rating (stars).

If you wish to cancel/refund, you may request such through the Help/Account link at the top of the page.

Best regards,

Nathan, Engineer