Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Gertie. I have a Canon IR7095 and received the error code

Customer Question

Customer: Gertie. I have a Canon IR7095 and received the error code E0005fb-8001. Turned machine off and on and got same message. Then I hit tab limited functions and after turning it off and on the screen says "finisher cannot be used. Thanks in advance for any help!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ??
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Please confirm the error message?

Attach a photo if possible,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the meantime I fixed the finisher problem myself, however, I am experiencing shut downs with the error code E000069-000. May be you can help me with that one, hopefully I little sooner.

Ok, glad to hear you got it sorted!

Best,

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me my money back? First you did not do anything to solve the problem, second, it seems you do not read your messages, because I did ask about error code E000069-0000 in previous message. Anyway, will call a technician now and please refund my money. Thank you.

I have not been paid anything, any money you deposited is still held by the site in your JustAnswer account.

Best,

Pete.