Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have brother business smart that takes LL103. At Staples

Customer Question

I have brother business smart that takes LL103. At Staples they didn't have of the ink I needed, so they sold me LC205CLXXl. I have tried to put this cartridges in, but there is no snap at the top where the gray lever key is. They slide in but can't be pushed in all the way. What do I do know?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Yes this is partly correct but I don't know for sure that the cartridge they gave you is compatible with your printer. You didn't provide the model number of your printer specifically.. I suspect that your printer does not take the LC 205c cartridges but that can only be verified with the model number. What I would do is go to a different Staples if you have one and see if you can get the original LL 103. Otherwise if you can provide me with the model number of the printer I can look into it for you specifically.

Have I answered your question, or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT. Thank you.