Kamil Anwar, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

XP-410 I have had this printer 1 year. Sometimes it works,

Customer Question

XP-410
I have had this printer for about 1 year. Sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't.
I have tried printing for the past 4 days and get NOTHING>
I replaced all 4 cartridges - Nothing
I've check the Wi-Fi connection - Nothing
I have no idea what else to do!
Can you help?
Which format should I be printing from: Scan, Photos, Copy, et al ????
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.

May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I thought I just made a down-payment ($5.00) and if I am satisfied I am to pay another $32.00.
Is this $14 you requested in addition to my agreement?

There are two ways to continue. After reading the question; i proposed offer of remote service since the issue requires troubleshooting then a simple answer. The amount you originally paid and will pay if satisfied (is for assistance in the question/answer mode). So for the remote service; the $14 is an additional. However; choice is yours if you want to be assisted here or via remote. Remote is a better option since it will allow me to troubleshoot directly. If it doesn't work; or if issue is not resolved; you will be refunded.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No more charges - let's do it without the extra charge! However that is......

Is the printer connected wirelessly?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please open your router's dhcp list and tell me what the printer IP address is or delete the printer from Devices & Printers; then click Add Printer -> Add a Network, Bluetooth or wireless printer and see if it searches for the printer; if it does show it up then there will be an IP address. Type that IP address to me here.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are speaking with a guy who does not have the slightest idea what you are trying to tell me.
Let's drop this conversation - I will take it to Staples and let them figure out how to make it work.
I trust there will be NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES!

I am sorry to hear that. There will be no charges as i will be requesting a full refund. However; since it is on a wireless network any one you go to will not be able to test it in your network scenario; unless they fix it via a usb cable and then you use it via USB.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank

Welcome. Refund requested.