Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

How much do you charge a question? My printer just stopped

Customer Question
how much do you charge...
how much do you charge for answering a question? My printer just stopped printing. It acts like it is printing but there is nothing on the paper. Even when you have it print out the printer settings. Nothing will print. But it goes through the motions.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
What is the problem and what must I do to get it to print?
10/1/2015
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I need to know what if any errors have occurred with the printer recently? Any error number displayed on the screen of the PC or the Printer Sir or Madame ?

There were no printer errors or messages. It first started printing only a few things on the page and then it printed nothing.

Ok... Give me a few minutes please...

Ok, please reboot your PC, along with that restart the printer.

Then chime in and let me know the results.....

I have some appointments and will not be able to get to this until later today. I did do that yesterday and nothing happened. Rebooted PC and turned off printer for 24 hours and started again. Nothing happened.

Ok, that is not an issue Sir or Madame. Just chime in when ready....

Rebooted computer and printer and nothing printed again. It does go through the motions but nothing prints. What could be the problem?

WiFi Version of the Printer or connected through a cable of some sort?

VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer