John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Canon MG3520 printer took in several blank sheets of

Customer Question

My Canon MG3520 printer took in several blank sheets of paper when I pushed "print." The pages are very tightly wrapped around a roller in the rear of the printer; I cannot get them loose. How can I remove them?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Can you remove the transport unit, in the rear of the printer? if so, do so.

Is the paper rolled around a part of the transport unit? or is it still inside the printer at this point, if so, where?