Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

We have just purchased a gateway max modem we are trying to

Customer Question

We have just purchased a gateway max modem we are trying to configure the printer with the one push method and keep getting a ts07 error printout
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There is another method to try. Pressing the quick setup button, or the WPS button, does not always work for one reason or another.

To start: What computer will you be printing to the printer from, a Windows PC or an Apple computer?

Which version of Windows (or MAC OS X ) is on it?

(If a Windows PC, what is its System Type? either 32-bit or 64-bit, and found in
Start - Control Panel - System and Security - System .)