Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Colin, I have a HP CLJ 9500 that is giving me an occasional

Customer Question

Hi Colin,
I have a HP CLJ 9500 that is giving me an occasional 59.AO error.
The printer at first had a color registration problem before the 59.A0 showed. When I first powered up I noticed that the Fuser was banging around in this printer. After replacing the fuser the offsetting had disappeared.
But now the 59.A0 error is there again. I´ve replaced the cleaning kit with a new HP Kit but either I have severe stripes as if the kit is not latched in place or this error. Transfer is at 55% Rest Life.
I also installed another new Cleaning Kit but to no avail. Now all I have is a 59.A0 error. With both kits I checked the alignments while the Transfer was removed. Both are seated perfectly. Several times I´ve reseated the cleaning kits or disengaged and engaged the Transfer kit. But the problems are still there.
Today I ran a test without the cleaning blade and no 59.A0 error appeared. Printer powered up with no problem and calibrated and went into the ready state. Test print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

If replacing the cleaning kit did not resolve this error, then you will need to replace the Process Cartridge Drive assembly (part number C8546-69006).