MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been fixing Printers and copiers for over 30 years.
11519491

I had tech support yesterday. we had to reconnect my 2wire

Customer Question

I had tech support yesterday. we had to reconnect my 2wire 956.my password ***** accepted. I confirmed the password ***** att and it was correcf. please advise ***** *****les
Printer MG 7520
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi Larry, I'm Tech Mike, for some reason the message doesn't contain the notes. if you can forward them to me I will help you with this problem.

But please don't start a new question on this one, just simply reply so I can see everything as we go back and forth.

Thanks for your patience.

I will be out for a couple of hours but I am here all week long everyday in most cases between 7 AM - 8 PM EST.

Also if you are in the US we can talk on the phone, there is an option for that as well, don't worry I will help you get to the bottom of this issue.

If you write me here and I'm not on, I will see it upon my return, I check my messages frequently throughout the day.

Tech Michael