MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been fixing Printers and copiers for over 30 years.
11519491

My epson printer isn't printing correctly on my paper. It

Customer Question

My epson printer isn't printing correctly on my paper. It keeps printing like I have an envelope. Also I never know what paper feed I should use?! Originally, I wanted to print some labels so I put the label sheet in the paper cosset and the printer would say it didn't recognize the paper? I am getting so frustrated with this printer and I have only owned it for a couple of days! I need HELP!
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I know you said you have only had this for a few days, is your printer brand new or used?

Thank You,

Michael