Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

My canon 6320 printer now will not print the recipe cards

Customer Question

My canon 6320 printer now will not print the recipe cards which are in a 8 1/2 x 11 format, but the program knows to print them on individual 3 x 5 cards on the sheet. Whenever I try to print, it keeps telling me there is no paper in the upper cassette, but I want to use the bottom cassette. How do I do that?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You have a problem where, basically, the printer is obediently looking for blank paper/card stock in the place where your program and the driver settings on the computer are directing it to look.

So you need to change the program settings, and/or the printer's driver settings on your computer, to have the Paper Source set to the bottom cassette.

To give you details on how to change those settings, let me know whether you have an Apple computer, or a Windows PC. And also let me know, what program you are using.

I may be contacted with this information through the 'Reply To Expert' tab.