Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

My Canon Pixma Mg2520 is having a sensor problem I believe

Customer Question

My Canon Pixma Mg2520 is having a sensor problem I believe due to the fact that it has a new black ink cartridge #245 in the right location but it gives me a message that indicates the cartridge is not installed properly, even though I have many years
of experience with loading cartridges. I've tried several others costing $17/a piece (the printer only costs $28 at Wal-mart with the cartridges already there).
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Did you use a original Canon cartridge or a third party cartridge ?