Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Printer says print head is not installed?

Customer Question

Printer says print head is not installed ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Have you tried cleaning it yet?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No further assistance needed thanks
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

Ok, If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.