Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I knew that, we talked very brief moment! And then POOF!!

Customer Question

I knew that, we talked for a very brief moment! And then POOF!! you were gone.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Have you setup wireless on the printer y following the instructions in the link I have given?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I believe that I did as you instructed. And this is not instant gratification as you advertise. I have been trying to work with you for over two hours and I can't seem to get this to work correctly. Sorry to be such an idiot, but I am not a expert with modern technology equipment.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

After setting up wireless, insert the disc and reinstall the printer again. Let me know if you are not able to install it.

During the installation, select Wireless as connection type.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I guess I thought you'd run through this, with me. But telling me what the instructions tell me what to do, doesn't help me very much. I am not very familiar with the termanology .
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $20 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"

If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like remote instead of a phone call ,please !!
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Please accept the additional service offer.

Then, go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e8dd6b03-751b-44f1-954a-bf02478010a1

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did and have requested REMOTE HELP!! NO ONE HAS TRIED TO CONTACT ME. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF INFO IS NEEDED FOR YOU ALL TO DO THAT ALSO. I have contacted my bank and cleared that up !! So, what am I suppose to do now. It's been around 5 hours now, trying to solve this problem !! ? ? ?
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I have waited so long for your to get to the remote support window, however you were not available. Please let me know the time you are available, so that I can assist you further.

Thank you.

S H E F I N