Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

Remove and re-install xerox 700 with fiery

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
computer system is windows xp 64
Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

In your computer under control panel add/remove programs you can remove any associated programs via there, the drivers you can leave installed or you can go to control panel>device manager and under that printer delete the drive and software as well. Once done you will reboot your computer and can then reinstall everything.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.