Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

I have been trying unsuccessfully to print a needed

Customer Question

I have been trying unsuccessfully to print a needed Instruction manual for acme supreme juicerator 5001, bur machine won't print it. It has 29 pages. Is that too much for the machine? I can easily get
the whole thing on the computer, but it won't print. Ruth ******* ra******@aol.com thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can you print any other documents ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just printed a letter
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.

Is it a PDF file, which you wants to print ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am still waiting for phone call. Ruth ****** 407 **** ****
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.

I have rejected the phone call offer, because it will be same as chatting here, the problem you are facing is caused due to problem in the computer or due to the size of the file, I can help you by remote support, because by that I can connect with your PC and help you to solve the problem.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have used Epson printers for 16 years and never had this problem. The longest item I ever printed was 15 pages.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am very upset to discover I have accidentally joined some sort of program, already charged $21! Meanwhile, I have
had NO service. I am a 94 women in a retirement home. I do not need a maintenance program or any further
mail from you. Ruth *****
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience , you can cancel the subscription anytime and the problem you are facing seems to be due to the size of the file, you are trying to print, because there is some limitation in the internal memory of every printer, which can store the file for a short period of time, before it print it out and if the memory capacity is low, it cannot print a file which contains so many page. In this situation, you can set the number pages before printing and print the document part by part. If you need the instructions to do that then, reply me back and I will give you the specific instructions .