Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a paper jam in my MX860 that I can not see. It is a

Customer Question
I have a paper jam...
I have a paper jam in my MX860 that I can not see. It is a small file label sheet. I just love this printer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
8/23/2015
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try following the instructions in the link below and check if you are able to remove it.

http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=26596

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Have you tried removing the cartridges and printhead, then try accessing the paper that is jammed inside the printer?
Thank you.
S H E F I N