Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a PIXMA MX410 series printer. It is not recognized

Customer Question

I have a PIXMA MX410 series printer. It is not recognized stated it is not installed. Uninstalled the original installation and tried to reinstall using the disc. Tried to use the wireless and the USB cable to no avail. Keep receiving "Target file in use Adobe RGB (1998)
Tried troubleshooting etc and received message 0200 0098 MP Drivers.
Help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried downloading and installing thelatest driver from Canon?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $20 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"

If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".

Thank you.

S H E F I N