Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Want to connect Brother MCF-9700 via USB to Netgear N600

Customer Question

Want to connect Brother MCF-9700 via USB to Netgear N600 wireless router. Netgear control center doesn't pick up the printer.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got a message that I will need to reset my password ***** my XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX email is down right now, so I can't get the reset email. Please send re-set information to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
For wireless printers, it is best to use the manufacturer's configuration and installation utility. Try using Brother's install procedure on the disc provided with the printer.
(If you do not have such a disc for this printer, please let me know what your computer is, Apple computer or Windows PC, and also the version of Windows (or MAC OS X) on it, and I will instruct you as to where to get the right configuration utility.)