Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I try to install Epson 850 and silver fast SE Plus 8 i

Customer Question

I try to install Epson 850 and silver fast SE Plus 8 i installed it neat 10 times I can not open it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
SilverFast SE Plus 8 is reportedly compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. If you are trying to get it working on Windows 8, or Windows 8.1, or Windows 10, then that might explain the failure of the program to run.
(If that *is* the problem, then setting Compatibility Mode for the install file, to Windows 7, might make it work after the install is run. Ask me for specifics on this, if you'd like to try it.)