John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a print error. See your documentation. I have

Customer Question

I have a print error. See your documentation. I have followed the instructions up to the point where I turn the printer back on and it should ask to replace cartridges and it just comes printer error. See your documentation.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
If you open the machine is the carriage stuck on the right side?