John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have recently installed windows 10. It would not speak to

Customer Question

I have recently installed windows 10. It would not speak to my printer - an HP Officejet 6500 E709A. I have just installed the drivers from your internet It said everything was OK but the computer and p;rinter will - still- not talk to each other. I can not get a print of anything. Please help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $30 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"

If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".

Thank you.

S H E F I N