Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My Brother MFC-J825DW printer registers as offline. I can

Customer Question

My Brother MFC-J825DW printer registers as offline. I can only print to it, if I send a document to the print queue and then restart my computer. Any suggestions for how to fix this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 7
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wireless
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I would suggest you try setting up wireless again on the printer. Use a printer USB cable to setup wireless.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj825dw_all&faqid=faq00002794_005

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $30 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"

If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".

Thank you.

S H E F I N