How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Viet - Printer Tech Your Own Question
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 37435
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Viet - Printer Tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a H P computor and would like to hook it up to a

Customer Question

I have a H P computor and would like to hook it up to a canon ink copier mx300 what type cable will i need? can't seem to find one here.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.


I'm sorry about the issue. A printer's USB cable looks like in the image at the website below:

You can buy any printer USB cable from your local computer / electronics store or office store. Or you can purchase it online for a few dollars at the Amazon website below:

And if you need the latest printer's driver/software, then you can download / install it at the Canon website below:

I can also help you installing the printer directly on your computer together with you.

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,