John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I need to print a USPS label, but while images (logo) print,

Customer Question

I need to print a USPS label, but while images (logo) print, body/test of label does not.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Have you tried cleaning the machine? Please print this page as well and let me know what comes out.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Problem seems to be that my Lexmark Pro 710 Seriesprinter prints colors but not black. I have replaced black ink cartridge (large) with new one,however, print alignment sheet shows only colors, with middle of sheet vacant. Can you help?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Did you see my reply above on this page? I still need the answer to both of those questions in order to help you.
.