John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an ESP office 2170. When I pay all my bills the same day, it wi

Customer Question

I have an ESP office 2170. When I pay all my bills the same day, it will stop printing the conformation pages after about 7 different bills. I have to write down the conf # ***** the rest of the bills since they do not printout. However a day or two latter out of no where the rest of the conformation pages will print.
Right now I tried to print my airline ticket information and I am getting a Kodak printer error. How can I fix this problem.
My name is Tom
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Do you use an USB cable to connect the printer with the PC ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** of Windows do you use ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8.1
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Please follow the steps below on your PC to open the Device and Printers window and reply me back for the next steps. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)Enter Devices and Printers in the search box, and tap or click Devices and Printers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using the mouse and I went to the upper right and slid down and no search came up
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
You have to move the mouse cursor to the upper right corner to get the search box. Please open the link below and watch the video for the instructions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5yNOc-9eEs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I watched the video but there was no sound and the picture was very bad.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
This problem cannot be solved by phone support, because I have to tell the same thing over phone, what I am typing here. I can use remote support to help you directly by connecting with your PC, if you want it, let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes Please cancel the request for the telephone call and cancel my basic subscription as of now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again cancel the request for the telephone call and cancel my request for the basic subscription as of now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know that he can't call now and I will not pay for a call if he does.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer want the on line help either. I am taking a picture of what I just requested regarding his help online or on the telephone
and again request that my subscription to the basic help subscription be canceled. I am canceling my request for help. I am going to purchase a new printer right after I sign off. No other charges will be paid for by me after the initial one the I agreed to. I request that an answer be printed right here as confirmation that you acknowledge this now and an e-mail sent to***@******.*** as written acklowledgement
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Purchasing a new printer will not help, because this is not a printer problem, the problem is on your computer and you may face the same problem with the new printer, after few days of using.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you but I still want to cancel my subscription and end trying to correct this problem. I am signing off now.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
OK, as you wish.