Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

Printer, where is the port to attach the printer

Customer Question

For MFCJ870DW printer, where is the port to attach the printer to the computer? What sort of cord should I buy?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
You will need a basic USB Printer cable. An example of the needed cable is found at the link that follows: http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Brother-MFC-J870DW-Multifunction-Printer/dp/B00G2QYRHI
If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.
Thank you for your time today.
- Jason
The usb port is located on the back of the printer. The hexagon end of the usb cable will plug into the usb port.