John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I had a sheet of paper from the rear feed jammed in my Workforce

Customer Question

I had a sheet of paper from the rear feed jammed in my Workforce Pro WF-4630. Unfortunately, a bit of it tore off inside the printer when I tugged the sheet out (I was being gentle! Honest!). How do I get that bit out?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting yo
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Please follow the below stepsturn off printer and unplug power cordblow some air near the feed tray and printing area where the carriage movescheck if you are able to see the stuck paper and if found remove it
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Press the buttons on the sides of the rear cover and remove it.remove any jammed paper...Press the buttons on the rear cover to reattach it.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
turn on printer and check if it gives any error or shows the ready status for printing
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
let me know the status