John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I moved my computer and printer. Both show the network is connected,

Customer Question

I moved my computer and printer. Both show the network is connected, but the printer will not print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your printer and computer, i will try my best to resolve the problem at the earliest.
As you said you moved the computer and printer was is moved to a new location where you have a different wireless router.