John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer (d550) says there's a paper jam yet when I follow instruc

Customer Question

printer (d550) says there's a paper jam yet when I follow instructions the problem is NOT resolved.
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
May I have the make of your printer?
Also how old it is? And was there originally a real paper jam or just the error? Please explain in detail so we can help;-)
Thank you for choosing Just Answer.