Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have an HP 2840 Color laserjet. When loading the printer

Customer Question

I have an HP 2840 Color laserjet. When loading the printer cartridges, all goes fine till I reach the last one when the drum seems to either not turn enough or too much. The point is that I then cannot get the red/Magenta toner cartridge to load. Is there something I can do or do I need to find a service agent. The problem is that I am in Armidael NSW Australia.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, can you remove the power from the printer and wait 10 minutes.
Then put the power back to the printer, turn it on and tell me if you still have the problem please.