John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

GA-Sha My Brother MFC 9340cdw prints way to dark. How can I fix t

Customer Question

My Brother MFC 9340cdw prints way to dark. How can I fix this?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this was very deceptive. you made it look as if there was a person on the other end of interactive chat technology who would dialogue with me solve my problem. but once you got the deposit, you asked for an email address and said I would have an answer via email within 24 hours. you have grossly misrepresented your process. I have called my credit card company and will contest this charge as soon as it posts. shame on your company for the deceptive come on to make people think they are involved with a person on the other end who will interact with them in real time.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I saw your complaint, and though I doubt I can answer your question adequately in all ways you have requested (esp. with regard to the phone call request), I would like to post this to say, yes, we are here. We are ready to answer your question.
If you are not using the proper Brother-OEM-original inks in the Brother printer in question, that could cause odd effects with regard to hue and color depth, including being too dark. However, try going into the driver settings and setting them to 'Draft' mode, rather than 'Quality' or 'High Quality' mode. And save the changed setting (if in a Windows computer) by clicking on the OK button until the driver settings sheets (a.k.a. Properties sheets) for the printer are all closed. Then try printing again.
(I have Opted Out of this question, since I cannot provide phone service at this time. But I will still see your further posts to this question/case, and will respond if I can offer any further assistance.)
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/printers/96td5-brother-mfc-9340cdw-prints-dark-fix.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.