John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

T I can not get my GL700 to print.. The message I get is that

Customer Question

T I can not get my GL700 to print.. The message I get is that there is a communication error. What to do
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I see you are having issues with your Brother GL700 label printer. So I can assist you I need some more information. I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, *****