Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer wiil not respond to commands from the computer.

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
The printer is a pixmamg 7120; quit working after my wi-fi went out and would not respond with the new Belkin router.
7/3/2015
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Technician
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you received and setup the new Belkin router, you need to reinstall the printer onto the new wifi network.
What you need to do is uninstall the printer from the computer.
Then just like you initially did when you received the printer, run the installation again as as part of the installation process, you will then connect it to the Belkins wireless network.
Complete this and when you have you will the be able to print wirelessly to it again as it will be connected to your new wireless network.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you