John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have two Brothers printers (MFC-J5910DW and a MFC-J6710DW

Customer Question

I have two Brothers printers (MFC-J5910DW and a MFC-J6710DW and a Mac OS-X, Version 10.8.5. Since yesterday both printers are "Not Connected" for the first time since 2012. I need them both reconnected.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I hope this is not a scam. Do not tell me to go to Brothers online. Been there/done that! Do not use language I can only guess the meaning of. You are dealing with a total dumb-butt.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Thank you.S H E F I N