Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to send a fax and I keep getting "NG POOR LINE…

Customer Question
I am trying to send...
I am trying to send a fax and I keep getting "NG POOR LINE CONDITION/OUT OF MEMORY"
I have checked the manual and NO solution. I run a business and I need to send this fax NOW
What is going on - I have never had this problem before.
My printer is MFC J6510DW
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
7/2/2015
Technician: Aitizaz, Computer Professional replied 2 years ago
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Computer Professional
Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I am Aitizaz and i will be happy to assist you today.
This problem can be caused by multiple reasons. Please visit the following link and troubleshoot the problem as per the instructions given there:
http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=hk&lang=en&prod=mfc9330cdw_us_eu_as&faqid=faq00000209_014
if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.
If you are done, please rate the answer positive so that i may get the credit. thank you
Aitizaz
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Computer Professional