Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Why my CANON PIXMA MG6620 won't print magenta at all?? all

Customer Question

why my CANON PIXMA MG6620 won't print magenta at all?? all the other color has no problem and the printer is new. Only thing I did wrong was that I accidently put blue on the wrong slot at first and that's the only thing I can think of
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. These symptoms point to either a clogged/contaminated print head, or a faulty print head (at least the magenta nozzles). You can try going into the setup/maintenance menu on the machine and running the “clean print head” function, if it doesn’t work try it a second time. If it still doesn’t print anything, you’ll need to do a manual cleaning. Let me know the results, and I'll advise further if needed. Nathan