John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to scan a document from my Bizhub c253

Customer Question

I am trying to scan a document from my Bizhub c253 to preset email address, (my own) but although it document feeds and appears to have processed the request an error screen comes up that shows in the details that 'Deleted due to error' - Error details - Login error.
I have turned the machine off and back on (at the switch behind the swing down cover)
I have also been able to send and print successfully from the computer (thru a network).
Also I have copied thru the document feeder successfully.
So it would seem that the machine can't link the scan to the email. (I have also attempted to send the email by manually typing in the address.
I commonly scan to email as a way of getting documentation on to my computer and it has always worked well until now
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
What are the SMTP server security settings for the printer, server address and port?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello KamilI have found there is nothing wrong with the printer!
The issue lay with the ISP domain name and has been resolved. Can you please cancel the request and subscription, thanks
I will request this be cancelled. Thanks