Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ip4200 gives the message “ operator error. Press the printer’s RESUME…

Customer Question
Ip4200 gives the message “ operator...
Ip4200 gives the message
“ operator error. Press the printer’s RESUME button. If this doesn’t clear the error, cancel printing and turn the printer off and then on again.”
This first occurred at the same time I needed to replace 3 ink cartridges. Message still occurs after changing cartridges. I have pressed the RESUME button with no success. I then canceled printing, turned printer off & on with still no success.
The resume button continues to flash as soon as the printer is turned on.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
7/2/2015
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 3 years ago
VanMagnus Systems
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue Sir or Madame.
I need to know one question:
Are there any flashing lights on the printer as this error is occurring?
I have already fixed my problem so there is no longer any need for your help which I appreciate. How do I get a refund of my $26? I went to the order page but I was not given an option to ask for a refund.
I will let Customer Service know of your desire....