Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble with printer set up

Customer Question
having trouble with printer set up
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
7/1/2015
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
How are you connecting the printer with the PC ?
I want wireless I have a modem when I tried to register my printer it will not take the serial#
hello
Do you have wireless router with the modem ?
its a Verizon I want to go wi-fi
Can you tell me, if the printer is able to find the wireless modem or not ?
it does not Its the verite
I want to cancel this and please credit my CC thank you
OK, but I don't think you have a wireless router installed , it is just a normal modem and with that you cannot install the printer with wireless capability, you can use the USB cable to connect the printer with the PC then only you will be able to install the printer.