Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Are there any repair services old canon portable typestar…

are there any repair services...
are there any repair services for an old canon portable typestar 220 typewriter which I love
7/1/2015
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
So I can find a repair service as close to you as possible. Can you tell me the Country and State / City you live in.
Thank you,
Dustin S.

naples. florida

Thank you. This business, though a bit aways from you; services the older model of canon typewriters. Its worth giving them a call and inquiring what they would charge. http://www.acebusinessmachines.com/wisconsin/milwaukee-county/typewriter-service-repair-milwaukee-wi.html As far as places in Florida, these companies were registered for Canon typewriter repair, but I dont know how many are still in business. Action Business Equipment, 657 Broadway, Dunedin, FL 34698. Phone(###) ###-####Fort Walton Business Machines, 213 #2 Hollywood Blvd NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. Phone(###) ###-#### ********@******.***. Owner Ken Lange, who's been featured in the local paper, writes, "Typewriter repair is my main income. I work on just about every type of machine, IBM Selectric being my specialty for the past 30 years. I still do a quite a bit of old Royal and Underwood machines."Fausto Duarte, American Office USA,*****, Hollywood, FL 33024. Phone:(###) ###-####***@******.***. "We sell office supplies and supplies for all kinds of typewriters. We also repair typewriters, since 1977."Jon Schroht, Area Typewriter/Expert Copy and Fax,*****, Indialantic, FL 32903. Phone(###) ###-####Bill Pridgen, McDavid Typewriter Service,***** Jacksonville, FL 32205,(###) ###-####***@******.***. Since 1968. Click here for a story on this shop. Click here for another.Pan American Office Machines, Miami,FL.(###) ###-#### ********@******.***. "This is a family business established in 1972. The father, Alberto, has been in the typewriter repairs and sales business for over 52 years. He specializes in IBM typewriters, but also works on all major brands. Equipment can be brought over to the shop for a free estimate, but also do on-site service calls and response time is 4 working hours. His clients are universities, Federal and local goverments, law offices, hospitals, schools, etc."HES Office Equipment Service, 743 Park Manor Dr., Orlando, FL.(###) ###-####Lust Cash Transactor,***** Orlando, FL 32803.(###) ###-####Frank Nugent, Vero Typewriter Sales And Service, 1445 SW US Hwy 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962. Phone:(###) ###-#### ***** a story about this business here.Alan Business Machines, 1481 S. Military Trail Suite #6, West Palm Beach, FL 33415. Phone(###) ###-#### ***** site here. If you have further questions or concerns, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist