Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Brother p-touch printer and I am trying to

Customer Question
Hello, I have a Brother...
Hello, I have a Brother p-touch printer and I am trying to make it work with my mac to print labels with barcodes.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
6/28/2015
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To start with, I need to know what version of Mac osx you are running. Heres how to check. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, I need to know the full model of your P Touch, such as PT D130 or PT D400 etc ? Thank you in advance for your response. Dustin S.
John, Computer Science Engineer