Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a epson workforce 840 printer and the cyan wont work…

Customer Question
i have a epson workforce...
i have a epson workforce 840 printer and the cyan wont work even after ive cleaned the heads 3 times
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2015
Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Have you tried cleaning it by hand yet?
.