Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My cannon printer will not draw the paper to print image.

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Printers
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
In addition, it sounds like plastic gears are grinding.
6/27/2015
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
This is a very frustrating problem and can be caused due to hardware malfunction. Can you please open the printer cover and let me know, if the cartridges can move to replacement position or not ?